Before founding Rackley Law Firm, Mr. Rackley served as a Briefing Attorney for the Supreme Court. He then built his practice at the largest law firm, representing clients in areas of the law he is still active in today: commercial litigation, construction law, estate planning and probate.
Now, Rackley Law Firm offers clients the benefits of direct contact and open communications that a small law firm makes possible. Every client and every legal matter receives focused, one-on-one attention.
After graduating from A&M University, Mr. Rackley attended St. Mary’s University School of Law where he was elected Editor in Chief for the school’s premier law journal and then graduated cum laude. He also has a master’s degree in Christian Ministry from Wesley Seminary.
Community involvement is important as well, and Mr. Rackley is active beyond the law practice; for example:
- He served as President of the Defense Counsel.
- He has served on the Board of Directors for the Construction Law Section of the Bar Association.
- He has served on the Board of Directors of the Helotes Economic Development Corporation
- He has authored legal articles for numerous publications, including the Law Review, the SMU Law Review, Lawyermagazine, St. Mary’s Law Journal, and the Business Journal.
- He and his family are active members at the Oak Hills Church.
“Excellent law firm. Mr. Rackley and his staff are very professional, helpful and caring. I will recommend them to any of my family members and friends.” — Eduardo H. (actual client)